Monday, July 31, 2017

idahome

my time here in idaho has come to an end. I have loved every second of my mission and have learned so much about myself and especially about my savior jesus christ. I know that this is HIS gospel and it has the power to changes lives; no matter how hurt, how lost, or how far away you think you are. i have been grateful for the amazing people that I have grown to love and idaho will always have a special place in my heart. thank you so much for all the prayers and support. i love all of you. thanks again for everything. see y'all in a couple days!



mosiah 2:41; And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.

elder browning.