Monday, May 2, 2016

Elder Hotwheels

Remember when I said in my last email that my new companion that Elder Wheelhouse was crazy, well yeah, he's definitely something else. So I knew that he loved the color orange and when he started unpacking his things, everything was orange; his towel, all of his ties but two are orange, his water bottle, he even has a orange morph suit that he sometimes wears to bed. Love the kid to death, but he makes me look normal, ha-hah. His personality is was different than mine and so its going to take some time to get used to.

Not really much happened this week with transfers and everything. We spent the majority of the first half of the week saying goodbye to some of the families that Elder Hoffman was really close with. Transfers were on Wednesday and we had to be at the transfer site early because we were with the zone leaders. It was good seeing all the missionaries during transfers and ones that I haven't seen in the 9 months I've been out. We went shopping that day and taught a couple lessons here and there. The one really big thing that happened this week was that we had another baptism on Saturday for Dominic. He wasn't able to get confirmed yesterday because we had Stake Conference so next week, he will get it done. Like I said, yesterday we had Stake Conference and the theme was "Small and Simple Things". A lot of good talks were spoken and I learned good things from them. We spent the rest of the night at one of our ward misson leader's house visiting and eating dessert.

That is all for this week! We have a baptism this coming Saturday as well and we are hoping for the best! I cannot wait for the opportunity I have to talk to my wonderful mother this Sunday! Thanks for all you do for me and my brother! God is Good!
Los amo a todos,
Elder Browning       hunter.browning@myldsmail.net
 
 Elder Wheelhouse

 Bobby is back

 Attempt to make a Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shake

 The Wahes

 AP Welling

 Star Valley District reunited at the transfer site.

​Dominic's Baptism.

 The Kisleys.

 ​Elder Green with a purple tie.