Monday, February 15, 2016

Sleeping on the couch

Hello everyone. I'll start off by letting you know that I have been sleeping in the living room of our apartment every single night because Elder Hoffman has been snoring so loud! I now know what my mother goes through every night when my dad snores. I woke this morning and my back was in so much pain, haha. This week was not so good. We had most of our appointments cancel on us so we ended up teaching about 3 lessons for the whole week. One of our baptism dates dropped. He is still going to get baptized, but he still needs to finish up some legal things before he does. I had my first district meeting where I was the one in charge. I gave a  couple training's, and so did everyone in the district. At lunch, I saw one of my investigators and she told me that she misses Elder Teokotai and I so much! She  is going to invite us to her wedding because she wants us to be there.
I went on exchanges with elder green and we taught a couple of lessons. We had dinner with a single lady and she was from Hawaii. It was like I was eating with Grandma Josie because she was crazy like her. She made us have ice cream topped with potato chips. It was alright but elder green liked it, so it made her happy. Yesterday, we spent 9 hours at church. We had a lot of meetings and 2 missionary farewells to attend. I was a very tiring week! I think that's all for this week. Sorry I didn't have much to say! I love you all and if you could please pray for us that we may find some new investigators to teach! God is Good! 
   Te amo, 
      Elder Browning
 ​Here is your 6 1/2 month mark photo.