Monday, December 28, 2015

A White Christmas

Hello everyone! I don't have much time this week because of the holiday season! This email will be short, so I'll tell you the highlights of this week.

So Christmas Eve was good. We went to the Martin's house and I mad dinner for them. They said it was super good. They gave us both Christmas presents and we had a really fun time there. My companion skyped his family that night. 
     On Christmas day, we went to the Call's for breakfast and then afterwards, we played "Telestrations". Mike and Lynda Clark would probably be the best people to play with, haha. We then went to the Cole's and played games while we hung out listening to Christmas music. We did our secret Santa and Sis. Cole's had me and got me some candy, a liter or Mountain Dew and a Kelly Canyon t-shirt. We went to the Young's and played "scum" and I was in the scum seat the whole time. We are going there tonight for FHE and I will get my revenge. They got us BYU-I t-shirts. For the rest of the night, we were over at the Ball's house and I had the opportunity to Skype my family. I talked with my brother Logan who is serving in Brazil. It was such a blessing being able to talk with them. The Ball's and their family got my companion and I some really nice jackets from Nordstroms.

This week is super cold all the way in the negatives!

I think that's all for this week and sorry again that it was so short. I think you should all know that one of our recent converts Sy passed away last week. Please keep his family in your prayers! I love you all and will have more to share with you next week! God is Good!
                    Elder Browning