Thursday, August 6, 2015

My First P-day and First e-mail home.

The mission field is full of firsts and I am glad to share these two first with you all.  Hello everyone! I'm here at the MTC and its awesome! The food here is great and its nice to get fed 3 times a day. Our district had to wait until this Thursday for our p-day so here I am writing all of you! My district is awesome and my companion is alright and his name is Elder Cooper and is from Arizona. My teacher for our classroom is Brother Mills and he reminds me of Nick Onyszczak but a little less awkward. So our district (44-D) is the bomb. We get along so well for only knowing each other for a week. One of the sisters in our district had to go home because she was really depressed and so now we only have one solo sister who is doing really well without a companion. I sleep on the top bunk which is super nice because nobody can try to mess with me. On Tuesday night we had a devotional later that night and the speaker was..... Russell M. Nelson (the new president of the quorum of the 12 apostles!) He and his wife both spoke and they both did an awesome job. We sat really close to the front which was super nice because I could really feel the spirit. This morning we had the opportunity to go the the temple and do an endowment session! It was way cool and the Provo temple is actually really nice and super big. I know there's a whole lot more to talk about but I'm running short on time!

I love you all and cannot begin to thank you for keeping me in your prayers and for all the love and support you have given me. Ill send pictures next week because I don't have a converter for my SD card!
 
 Elder Browning