Monday, January 25, 2016

TRANSFERS!!

 Hello everyone, so we just got back from eating breakfast, so I'm gonna keep this email short and sweet because we are short on time. Sorry! 
I'll tell you what happened with transfers! So this past Saturday we had transfer calls and this time they came super late at around 8pm which is super unusual but it was good because it kept us all alert and on our feet! So Elder Teokotai and I thought that we weren't getting transferred because they hadn't called us but then while we were coming home from dinner, one member called us and said that we were both getting transferred and that he needed the gym key back. We thought that he was just messing with us but about an hour later, we got calls form the AP's and he told me that I was going to be going to the Idaho Falls Central Stake and that I am going to be a district leader! I was super happy for this new opportunity to fulfill this new leadership calling and know that the Lord will bless me for doing so!
Elder Teokotai is also leaving and he is going to Ammon and serving in the Lincoln Stake. He is also going to be a Zone Leader there. So if you are following along, Ririe is going to be "white washed" which means that 2 brand new elders are going to be in that area. Elder McPeek is one of those elders. He was in the same MTC district as me, so he should be good in serving there.
     
It will be a bitter sweet moment in leaving Ririe. I know that the Lord knew that's where I needed to be and I am thankful everyday for the opportunity to serve there for 6 months. The people in Ririe are so humble and couldn't of asked for a better place to serve. I am excited to take on the Idaho Falls Central Stake and ready to kill it come transfer time! I will truly miss the "Promised Land" but I know that the Lord needs my talents elsewhere! I  think that is about it for this week! I love you and and you are the best! 
  
 The address to send me mail remains the same. Elder Hunter A Browning     Idaho Pocatello Mission    135 S 7th Avenue 
 Pocatello ID 83201-5853

Love - Elder Browning